Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Type Determination in Billing Document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know if it is feasible to develop the below mentioned requirement.

Functional Process :

Create a Sales Order--->Delivery->Picking->Post Goods Issue-->Billing.

In the Billing Process, the output type is automatically determined. My requirment is to change the processing status of the Output type.

When the output type is automatically determined by the Billing Document, the status will be yellow. When we issue a print, it becomes green.

My Requirement : When the output type is automatically determined by the billing document, the processing status of the output type should become Red when the Sold to party of the billing document does not have a Email id. Appreciate for your immediate help.

Regards,

Shankar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shankaran i think the requirement that u have described is actually the standard procedure of the SAP. See when no email is associted with a partner then the external send ( mail) will not be completed hence the status will be red. But for issuing the print output i think this scenario wont be feasible .

Please sceck the communication type associated to your output type in NACE transaction ....

Hope this will help in u in some way... Reward points if u feel the info a bit useful..

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shankaran i think the requirement that u have described is actually the standard procedure of the SAP. See when no email is associted with a partner then the external send ( mail) will not be completed hence the status will be red. But for issuing the print output i think this scenario wont be feasible .

Please sceck the communication type associated to your output type in NACE transaction ....

Hope this will help in u in some way... Reward points if u feel the info a bit useful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this by writing a Routine for output types in VOFM tcode

Regards

Anji

0 Kudos

Please let me know how to implement this thro routine.

Regards,

Shankar