cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Payment Method in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Anyone know how to default payment method during MIRO from vendor master ?

I can not make it defaulted in MIRO eventhough I just only have one payment method in vendor master.

Appreciate your advice.

Thanks.

Dodi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Dodi,

you have to maintain that in vendor master data for <i>purchasing organisation</i>, that is relevant for MIRO (transaction MK02 or XK02).

The payment method you maintained in Vendor master data for <i>company code</i> is relevant in case of FI posting.

hope this helps

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

I don't think he can maintain the payment method through xk02 or mk02. Payment method will be defined at company code level. Im trying to find alternative way for Dodi.

Correct me if im wrong.

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Bird,

you are wrong, there is the field in vendor master data for purchasing organisation (MK02/XK02). Just have a look and don't look for workaround!

Once again:

Payment method in Company Code data (LFB1-ZTERM) ==> relevant for FI posting

Payment method in Purchasing Org. data (LFM1-ZTERM) ==> relevant for MIRO posting

that's the way it works

ec

Don't reward if not useful!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Dodi is asking about Payment Method, not terms of payment (LFM1-ZTERM).

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right, I am sorry...

(I always mix these two, and the explanation is that I write here in English, I am sitting before a German system, while my mother language is Hungarian...)

In this case, I think the solution could be to use the following enhacement: LMR1M001. In this exit would it is possible to read the field from LFB1 and populate it to the transaction data of MIRO.

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to FK02 : Select Payment transaction in Company code data section

Define your Payment methods in Payment methods field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bird,

I have done that, but still the payment method is not populated during MIRO. I just specified one payment method in vendor master.

Any other solution ?

Thanks.

Dodi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have defined only one payment method in Vendor master,

Try paying vendor through different payment methods, I dont think you can.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

I am expecting if I entered one payment method in the vendor master so whenever I do MIRO for that vendor in header data, payment method will be defaulted from vendor master.

In my case eventhough I already specified payment method in vendor master during MIRO it is not populated automatically, the payment method field in MIRO still has blank value.

Kind regards,

Dodi