cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accounts not hitting sepearte G/L account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we are working with account assigned Purchase order ( P) projects where the system is picking the G/L account thru valution class from the OBYC and we are giving the WBS element.In my PO we have different conditions for base price , frieght and others.

my goods reciept is nonvaluated and when i doing the invoice my conditons are appearing as seperate line items but the account is same as what is in PO.

My requirement is that i wanna to post Material cost and fright to sepearte G/L acount .

To me it seems that it should to that G/L account.

I wanna to post material cost and freight cost to sepearte ..........

Please suggest me how i should move so that my requirement can be meet.

Thanks and regards

Dhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmender,

When we are using pricing procedure with frieght condition , both value i.e basic value + freight value gets debited to material inventory account.

If you want to make it seperate, assign the account Key to freight condition and maintain G/L account for that acount Key.

IMP- Assign the subtotal ' 6 ' to freight condition so as only frieght value not added in net amount and it separetly posred to req G/l acct through Account Key.

OR Maintain the frieght condition at Tax procedure.

Rewards if issue gets resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

See i tried to make PO for account assignment category K where i have to keen in the Cost center and if i do invoice for this PO then it is hitting the G/L account i want .But this is not the case when i make PO for account assignment P i.e is project where the system auto matically pickes the G/L account from the( valution class-Material & obyc setting).i have to assign the WBS element .When i am giving the G/L account here at the time of PO then how it is possible to Post the material cost and Frieght seperately to different G/l account.

Regards

dhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In your pricing procedure you will find act key coloumn there you have to assign different account key for freight condition & for this account key whatever seperate G/L account you are refering assign that to do this take help from FI, by doing this you will be able to post freight value to different G/L account.

Regards

Rang

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is very confusing will you please put it in a bit specific

BR

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

my requirement is to post material cost and frieght sepeartely.For this i have made the condition which is accural and i have assigned the account key and accural key in my pricing procedure .and i also assigned the G/L accounts to these account key .

hope my problem is clear

regards