cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT !! - PO In Japanes Yen (JPY)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have created a PO in JPY but there is serious issue.The amount as we have entered in the PO is say 12000 but when we see the condition table, it shows it as 120 so is it is showing in the PO print.

Has anyone faced a similar problem ? Can anything suggest a solution for this.

An early answer shall be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Best Regards

--Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rwarri1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

The value is correct and that's how it is stored. Looks like the print program is not converting it correctly. Get your developer to check.

Cheers !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the inputs. I have found a reason for that. JPY being a small currency, SAP maintains a ratio of 100:1 with INR. Thats the reason its stored like that in the condition table.

So nothing can be done for the condition table only thing we can do is to incorporate a logic in the print form for currency JPY.

Regards

--Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas

You check what is the lenght defined for that field where that condition value is saved then find out whats is nature of that field is defined as currency character or numeric as per rule that should be currency.

I hope this will help you.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The objects in question here are all standard ones. Table KONV & Condition type PBXX. So field length & field type being inconsistent is out of question.

Regards

--Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have come across similar problem in PO printing for decimals for currency JPY in my case it was in smartform for decimals defined was two & for JPY the decimals need to be three. just check with ababper for correcting the decimal places logic in printing.

Regards

Rang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.,

please check quantity for this , If you have entered rate per 100 nos then only there is possibility of system showing 120 in condition table.

check and confirm

Regards

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar

Its per 1 not 100.

Regards

--Vikas

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if that condition is checked for currency conversion in customizing

for condition type in control data-2

Please let me know

BR

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HELLO,

IN PO HEADER HAVE YOU CHECK CONVERSION FACTOR ON DEL INVOICE TAB, IS IT CORRECTLY ENTERED

KEDAR