Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

userexit in migo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I had a requirement in migo t-code to work with userexits.From SMOD i got the userexit for migo........then in CMOD in project what i need to input?

Where we need to write the code for a userexit?

Can anyone help me out...?Your help would be appreciated

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you know the function module exit..Go to SE37..display..Then double click on the include..To create the include..Then add code there..

Then create a project in CMOD and assign the enhancement name in the project and activate the project..

Thanks

Naren

0 Kudos

What do u mean by function module exit?I am new to user exits......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you have created a project, you specify the enhancement name(that you have searched) in enhancement assignments.

Then a screen with all exits corresponding to the above enhancement are displayed. Double click on the exit name and you are taken to an include. Double click on its name and enter. An information message is displayed and then press enter. You would be taken inside the include. Do the relevant coding here.

Thanks and regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

YOU HAVE TO ENTER UR CODE IN CMOD

0 Kudos

I have to enter my code i CMOD.........that's ok but in CMOD t-code What we need to input in Project?

0 Kudos

Hi ,

iN CMOD, U NEED TO CRETAE PROJECT .

i.e

Project : ymigo.

in the componenets add ur exit name and activate the project .

Now in ur exit , find the relevant Customer exit and with in that u will find Include with Customer name space. double click on that Include and write ur logic within that include.

Revert back if any issues,

Reward if helpful.

regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

firist find the exit name & copy the exit if u found in MIGO t-code.

GOTO CMOD creat u r own project like ZZ_MIGO

goto 'enhancement assignment ' clik on that button & save u r project.

than u will get the screen in that give the exit name press enter

then it will shows the function module name like "exit_fm_001" than double on that function module it will take to the in side the FM in that u will find the one include program than place the cursor then press enter it will ask u to create new include program if u say yes automatically it will take to SE 38.

write u code as per u r requriments.

than actived that project.The modification will effected to particular t-code..

reward is usefull.

thanks..