cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to show the Simple Value Selector in a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

I have created a table with 8 columns and from the 8 I have set 2 columns with value selector attribute with data from BAPI. After that i click that column in a particular row it will show the data like in the PopUp window and after the selecting the data from the PopUp, the selected datas fall all the rows in the particular column.I want to show the data on the selected row for a particular column.

Kindly advise me

how to handle the simple value selector column in the table?

where to set the simple value selector ?? ( i have set in the wdDoInit() method )

where to set the seleced simple value record in the table.

My Code

attribute is - "CostCenterValueSelect" ,

ISimpleTypeModifiable buildType =wdThis.wdGetAPI().getContext ().getModifiableTypeOf("CostCenterValueSelect");

IModifiableSimpleValueSet simpleValueSet =buildType.getSVServices().getModifiableSimpleValueSet();

simpleValueSet.put("1","COST1");

simpleValueSet.put("2","COST2");

simpleValueSet.put("3","COST2");

My table node

IPrivateAramcoTimeSheetView.ITimeSheetTableNode Tnode=wdContext.nodeTimeSheetTable();

for (Size=0;Size<5;Size++)

{

IPrivateAramcoTimeSheetView.ITimeSheetTableElement Tele=wdContext.nodeTimeSheetTable().getTimeSheetTableElementAt(Size);

}

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To make your table column as SVS,

1. <b>RootUIElementContainer</b>

2. Right click on your <b>TableUIElement</b>

3. Select <i>create binding</i> (you are not creating a new one but modifying extinging)

4. go to "<b>Edit the properties of the table columns</b>" steps of the wizard,

Select the column which you want to make as SVS,

5. in <b>Editor</b> property make that as either <b>dropdownByIndex</b> or <b>dropdownByKey</b> from textview.

Regards

Abhijith YS