cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DNL_CUST_LANGU is not loading the table smot002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating layouts in MSY i am obseving that language keys are not loaded to my mobile client. After that I observed that table smot002 which carries the laguage keys doesn't have any values in crm side. I again loaded the DNL_CUST_LANGU to fill smot002 in cdb but its not loaded the specified table. I observed status through r3am1 amd smwp but couldn't find any errors, its successfully i.e. its status is done. Could any help me out why the mentioned adapter object not able to loading the table smot002.

its urgent.

Thanks & regards,

Venkata

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata,

It usually helps if you mention which version of SAP CRM you are using. I assume that it is 4.0. Kindly check if the corresponding CRM tables T002 and T002T have entries as DNL_CUST_LANGU extracts data from these tables and fills SMOT002 and SMOT002T. Also, if your server is Unicode, please implement the note 749245 and then re-download DNL_CUST_LANGU. This should solve the problem. Please keep in mind that 749245 is valid only for SAP CRM 4.0.

Best Regards,

Ankan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankan,

I got solution from my colleague. I genereated the adapter object DNL_CUST_LANGU through SMOGGEN and loaded once again. This time its successfully loaded.

Thanks & regards,

Venkata

Answers (0)