Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement of CJ01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need to enhance a standard transaction CJ01, CJ02, CJ03, CJ20N by adding certain new fields to that.

I also need to add these fields to master tables PRPS and PROJ.

I also need to ensure that the new fields get populated in tables PRPS and PROJ whenever they are entered in transaction CJ01, CJ02, CJ03, CJ20N.

I used the following process.

First create a project in CMOD and attach the enhancement CNEX0006 to the project.

1. Go to se11 and in the PROJ table u will find ci_proj include , in this add the required custom fields.

2. Go to se51 give SAPLXCN1 in the program name with screen number 0600 , create the subscreen and in the layout

choose Dictionary./Program fields and drag and drop in the screen .

3. If u want to write any logic before the screen is displayed do it in PBO.

4. Now in the function exit EXIT_SAPLCJWB_002 , go in the INCLUDE ZXCN1U11 and write this logic

5. move-corresponding sap_proj_imp to proj.

6. Now in the function exit EXIT_SAPLCJWB_003 , go in the INCLUDE ZXCN1U12. and write this logic

7. move-corresponding proj to cnci_proj_exp.

Activate the project .

But in CJ01, the new fields are not getting displayed. If I have created a subscreen

0600 of SAPLXCN1, where should the fields get displayed in CJ01?

Please suggest if I have missed something.

Thanks

Indrajit

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have activated the Project in CMOD or not,

If it's not activated your modifications will not be reflected.

Regards,

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having this same issue. The project is activated and working in CJ20N, but the screen and fields are unavailable in CJ01,CJ02, and CJ03.