Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Querri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi PM Gurus

i have a querry

1. In enterprise structure of PM Maint Plan Plant (MPP) can be assigned to any no of PM Maint Plant(MP) but in IMG of PM it is given that assign MPP to MP , why it is so , plz clarify the whole.

2. If requirement is such that if a new vehicle is due for regular servicing at 500km or 2months,1000km or 4months, 1500km or 8months then how do i configure this in preventive maintenance.

3. what is the need of estimated cost in order , in orders under operations tab we enter respective work centre - this is for what , plz anyone send me some good documents on PM order flow& order cost flow.

4. How do we calculate work center capacity by formula , plz send some document on this ?

thank&regards

pushpa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi pushpa,

1.in enterprise structure first you have to create MPP in definition and you have to assin to MP

for example you have two plants 1000 and 1001 if you are planning in one plat say in 1000 only ,then you have to create both the plants in MPP (definition)and assign 1000 for both the plants

2.you can use multiple counter plan for configuring the problem you specified, for this you have to create a cycle cet first.

3.Estimated cost is used for general planning only suppose you does not know how much will be the cost involved ,so you plan the estimated cost in the early stage.but you can only specify the est.cost until the release of order only

-The workcentre specifying in the operation tab is the performing work center,that is the group of people who actually do the work, whereas the main workcenter you specify in the order header is a group of people or department head who plan who should do the work.

4.work center capacity is defined by the system itself,base on the input you have provided in the workcentre capacity

i hope i have cleared

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (0)