cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to include the ordinary program in the BOR object type program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys, while i am trying to include a program in the BOR object type program. It is showing the following error:

"Statement 'INCLUDE Z_ERC_SEARCH_VALOFACT_MACRO .' is not permitted in BOR".

then, i tried to add "<" and ">" to enclose it, but it wants the access key to create it. anyone knows how to add the ordinary program in the BOR object type program.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

tomas_chrastina
Explorer
0 Kudos

It's correct that we CAN'T insert our INCLUDES in BOR program. We CAN only use TYPE-POOLS there. So you can create Type Group with TYPES, CONSTANTS and DEFINE statements, and then use them in BOR programs.

Using DEFINE you can construct MACROs with parameters and call your code there. It's limited, and not the easiest way, but some things can be achieved this way. Also forget about using Code Patterns while editing Type Group.

Note: Use TYPE-POOLS statement after INCLUDE statement in BOR program .

Best regards,

Tomas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur replies. Perhpas, there is no way to include program in the BOR type program in order to use shared forms and types.

KKilhavn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately <u>we</u> can not include other programs in the BOR object program. This is a bit annoying, especially with regards to definitions of constants etc.

Disclaimer: this was at least my conclusion after trying to include some definitions of constants. I may of course be wrong, because I can't understand that SAP would go to the trouble of having a compiler check that allows one specific include statement, but not those added in customer code.

former_member184112
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yong,

Don't try to change Standard BO, Create to create new or Subtype of the standard BO.

Go to method go for create button and in ABAP tab add choose Report radio buton at name enter your Program name ,

Now check in program.

Thanks and Regards,

Prabhakar Dharmala.