Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't start local SLD server (NW 7.0)

jens_hottendorf
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

on my local NWA 7.0 I created http-destinations "SLD_DataSupplier" and "SLD_Client" (and gave rights to users) as in the documentation. On the SLD home page, the check returns 'Ok' for the server but "Not Ok" for the Application side, apparently because the SLD server is down. Trying to start it with the "Start server" button leaves it "stopped". What did I miss?

Thanks and regards,

Jens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

see the link

/people/sugree.phatanapherom/blog/2005/08/14/configuring-sld-in-sneak-preview-sap-netweaver-04-sneak

Shailesh

jens_hottendorf
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

thanks - that was the same blog as above. It doesn't help because I am using

NW CE 7.1 where there' s no VA anymore. Also, I only want to set up a

connection between Web AS Java System and SLD, no ABAP system involved (page 73 in the SLD-manual for NW 7.0 SP12).

Regards,

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I might have the same or at least similar problem with my SAP NetWeaver CE 7.1.

When I enter the SLD URL I get the message that SLD is not installed on my host!

I did a full installation of CE 7.1 and executed the configuration template for the complete development stack.

How can I deploy the necessary components to start my own local SLD on my CE 7.1?

Greetings and thanks,

Christian

jens_hottendorf
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

solution is:

To register your AS Java (former J2EE) System in the central SLD of SAP (sldmain), please configure the SLD Service within the Visual Administrator tool (640, 70) or NWA (710).

In the NWA -> Configuration Management ->Infrastructure -> SLD Data Supplier Configuration (click on the "here" link to see more information) -> Destinations.

Please use here:

[removed by moderator]Save the configuration and trigger the data supplier with the “blue flash” button.

(See for more details SAP Note 673144)

<b>Check data in SLDMain</b>

After successful sending, you could check if your system is registered in the sldmain:

[removed by moderator]

For more details about the SLD, please see http://www.service.sap.com/sld -> Media Library -> SLD User Manual SAP NetWeaver 2004s SPS06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

Please refer following link to cross-check your settings:

<a href="/people/sugree.phatanapherom/blog/2005/08/14/configuring-sld-in-sneak-preview-sap-netweaver-04-sneak Configuration</a>

Regards,

Payal

jens_hottendorf
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

sorry - I am working with NW CE 7.1, not 7.0 (mistyped it).

Here's what the log says:

<b>error 2007-10-10 11:12:37:</b>125 Error during getNamespaces operation (CIM_ERR_FAILED: The SQL statement "SELECT "APPL","NA_HASH","NA_KEY","TYP","ACTIVE","RANK","CL_START_ID","HOSTNAME","NAMESPACE" FROM "BC_SLD_NAMESP" WHERE "APPL" = ? AND "TYP" = ?" contains the semantics error[s]: - 1:116 - the table or view >>BC_SLD_NAMESP<< does not exist... [see details] /Applications/SLD com.sap.lcr.pers.jdbc.common.common.AbstractCRJdbcPersistence

<b>warning 2007-10-10 11:12:37:125</b> Failed to propagate the SLD runstate. SLD may not be started correctly throughout the cluster. Restart of the J2EE engine is recommended. /Applications/SLD com.sap.lcr.start.EnvListener

<b>fatal 2007-10-10 11:12:37:125</b> SLD start failure, unable to activate the SLD CIMOM. If the error is reproducible, please send a message to SAP. /Applications/SLD com.sap.lcr.start.StartDirector

<b>error 2007-10-10 11:12:37</b>:094 SLD runstate could not be set to STARTED. It is recommended to restart the whole J2EE engine cluster.

Any ideas?

There does not seem to exist any current manual/Blog for SLD@NW 7.1 !!

Regards,

Jens