Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while releasing a billing document to accounting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a billing document and i am trying to release it to accounting but we are not able to do it. We are getting an error

System error in routine FI_TAX_GET_TXJCD_LEVELS error code 2 function builder TAX2

Message no. FF769

We are on SAP ECC 6.0.

any idea how to resolve this issue? I have looked into many OSS notes but was not able to find anything close.

Cheers

VJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

1. Can you check any CO-PA user exits activated on validation for the field (BSEG-MWSKZ) tax code...

2. Any customizing is missing for this tax determination

If the hint is useful… Say thanks by reward….

Regards,

Prabhu Rajesh

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

1. Can you check any CO-PA user exits activated on validation for the field (BSEG-MWSKZ) tax code...

2. Any customizing is missing for this tax determination

If the hint is useful… Say thanks by reward….

Regards,

Prabhu Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks, but i am not clear which customizing is missing. I have done some basic checks on the tax jurisdiction. And all are fine. We have also mentioned the tax jurisdiction on the customer master.

Not sure though what is missing..

Thanks

VJ

0 Kudos

Is this a standard SAP program? If so, according to the long text, you have to open an OSS message.

rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thanks... Yes its an std SAP transaction VF02.

Will try to open a OSS message with SAP. Thanks !!

Cheers

VJ

0 Kudos

Hi Vijayendra,

Were you able to solve this issue? We have the same thing happening and was wondering if you could help me here.

Thanks.

regards,

Raj