cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-MDM Catalog - Transfer Product masters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am using SRM 5 and SRM-MDM 2.0. I have uploaded using MDMGX all the product groups, currencies, and UOMs successfully.

Now I have set up XI and SRM for transferring Product masters, suppliers and contracts. When I run BBP_CCM_TRANSFER, I am getting confirmation with green light. However, I am not seeing any messages in SXMB_MONI. But when I send the suppliers, I could see messages in SXMB_MONI in SRM and Xi and both are with checkered flag (successful). But in MDM, I do not see any supplier entry. Where do I see?

Also, why I can not see SXMB_MONI message for product master transfer.

Any help is highly appreciated with loads of points.

thanks,

Surya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Surya,

Please check followings,

+ XI Communication channel to MDM.

+ Is FTP Service active ?

+ Is MDM Import Server is up ?

+ Is there any file in inbound ready folder under MDM Server directory ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks for your reply. I have configured Xi communication channel. I have put the FTP server entries and path to the ready folder in communucation channel as per the ftp server set up. But the file is not in Ready folder when I checked the ftp directory path. It didn't even show any entry in SXMB_MONI in SRM. Do I have to make an entry in "Define Backend Systems" in SRM for SRM-MDM catalog?

Also, when I transferred the suppliers it is showing up in SRM and XI under SXMB_MONI as successful but was not there in MDM data manager. Do you know where I can find the supplier that I loaded through XI?

Also, I would like to confirm that my FTP path in communication channel I have changed based on what we configured for our FTP server to the Ready folder and so is it OK or we have to leave it as it is. Is it possible to send me your commincation channel screen shot? I would really appreciate your help.

I will give so many points.

thanks,

Venkata Nibhanupudi

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Surya,

For Supplier transfer, is there any file in MDM Server directory which is specified in the XI Communication Channel.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

can i transfer material groups & Vendors from SRM or R/3 to SRM-MDM-catalog without XI ?

How do i replicate the UOM,currency,ISO codes to MDM-catalog ?

thanks in advance

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello deb,

Please check the Configuration Guide.

<a href="http://service.sap.com/instguides">http://service.sap.com/instguides</a>

For currency, ISO and material group, use transaction MDMGX. If you download the data to excel, you can import any data via Import Manager without XI.

Regards,

Masa

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Venkata,

The answer to your question: "Do I have to make an entry in "Define Backend Systems" in SRM for SRM-MDM catalog?" is yes. You have to make an entry there for contract replication scenario to work. It could be a dummy entry "Catalog", but it must have the Catalog backend system type.

Cheers,

Serguei