Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Spool generated more than 1

Hi Expert,

My functional assigned my program (subroutine entry) and my smartforms to output type in MB1B.

I tried to posted MB1B, and the smartforms display correctly. But when i check in SP02 spool generated more than 1 for the same smartforms.

Seems like the smartforms was called for several times (same with how many spool created) --> i checked in the code the smartforms was called one time only in subroutine entry.

Maybe this information make you guys more idea:

Before i forgot to clear my internal table in the print program (subroutine entry) that called the smartforms and the internal table was append.

This what happened:

1 smartforms = 1 page (itab 1 record)

When i posted MB1B --> 2 spools --> 1 is 1 page (correct), 2 is 2 pages.

1 smartforms = 2 pages (itab 2 records)

When i posted MB1B -> 4 spools --> 1 is 2 pages (correct), 2 is 4 pages, 3 is 6 pages, 4 is 8 pages.

What i try to show is, why the itab also append? Even i forgot to clear the itab should be 1 soubroutine entry called 1 time only every time posted MB1B right? so the itab should not be append.

Now i clear the itab before call the smartforms.

This what happened:

1 smartforms = 1 page (itab 1 record)

When i posted MB1B --> 2 spools --> 1 is 1 page (correct), 2 is 1 page.

1 smartforms = 2 pages (itab 2 records)

When i posted MB1B -> 4 spools --> 1 is 2 pages (correct), 2 is 2 pages, 3 is 2 pages, 4 is 2 pages.

The pages correctly already, but why the spool still generated more than 1 spool?

Any idea for the possibility why this happen?

Best Regards,

Victor.

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question