cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Buffer Queue Locked. can setup alert?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I wanted to know that if trasnports queue gets locked, or transport import get error code 12... is there a ways to setup alert on that? like let say if that happends error code 12, we as a basis team get the alert?

Thanks,

points will be posted!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the last msgs..

How do you tell If CCMS agent is already installed?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

If its Unix check ps -ef |grep sapccm4x in satellite system or in Solman RZ21 --> Topology --> Agents For remote systems Display Overview

Thanks

Prince Jose

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prince,

I have created new post, but I dont know how to send the link but he subject is "How to Install CCMS AGENT in SOLMAN4X"... can you look at that?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks alot. you do you tell if that is already setup before.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO I haven't setup any auto reaction. I do want to setup that but I dont know how and where to start from.. Would you be able to help me in this regard?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go through these links

https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/monitoring --> Monitoring in Detail --> CCMS Agents: Features, Installation and Usage

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/5c/e20f41dd57f623e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

First you have to Install CCMS agents ( sapccm4x or sapccm3x depending on ur SAP release ) in satellite systems and register it with Central system.Then find out the MTEs ( it depends on what you want to monitor and want alerts needs to send from solman) and assign Auto reactions . Please read the documents and if you face any problem let us know. You have to configure SCOT in Solman

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prince, can you please help me? how to setup MTE's? steps?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you configured Auto reactions ? If yes got to RZ21 --> Technical Infrastructure --> Configure System --> Assign Central Auto reactions --> Select your Satellite system from "system ID " --> Select MTE from MTE Class --> select Auto reaction --> Click on assign auto Reaction , this will assign auto reaction to the selected MTE ..

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Afi,

Try SAP CTS Transports * MTEs ( esp SAP CTS Transports Imports ) and assign auto reaction eg: ZBAS:CCMS_OnAlert_Email_V2_Central ( copy CCMS_OnAlert_Email_V2_Central ) . In parameter --:>RECIPIENT give basis pdl

Thanks

Prince Jose