Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP Report- Vendor account and PO by Expense account

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SAP Guru-

I am trying to produce a report that provides by expense account the vendor account and PO by period. I tried amond others the following account :S_P99_41000099 or S_ALR_87012085 and they are not what I need.

Does anyone have any inputs on how I can pull this information.

Points Awarded

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

KE5Z

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Sridhar but how or where would I enter the expense g/l and how would I select what fields I want like posting period, vendor account and PO?

Many thanks!

More points awarded

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sridhar-

This isn't working and now I am thinking of it, we are working off New GL so this t-code doesn't work.

hmm.

any other ideas?

Thanks!

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

'Account' and 'Posting period' field is available in KE5Z selection parameter. You may have to give the range of expected accounts or all expense accounts. Once it outputs, you can bring in from the layout vendor and PO.

If you do not like this, then you may want create a quick SQVI quick viewer on GLPCT table.

Under the new GL the table may be FAGLFXT

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

no problem but it tells me no data found

there is a balance on the account

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be because you deactivated the old tables with the new ERP6. Try under the newGL the table FAGLFXT.

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thank you Sridhar but how do I do that?

where would I go to see that the table was deactivated?

Thanks!

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer to note 826357

When implementing the new G/L accounting in Release SAP ERP, we recommend that all new customers map the Profit Center within the new G/L accounting by activating the scenario FIN_PCA (profit center update). It is not advisable to activate the classic Profit Center Accounting in parallel and consequently update parallel data volumes.

You might have defined the update of the characteristics "Profit Center" and "Partner Profit Center" in the ledger by selecting the scenario "Profit center update" (Customizing: "Financial Accounting (new) -> Financial Accounting Global Settings (new) -> Ledgers -> Ledger -> Assign Scenarios and Customer Fields to Ledgers").

If the profit center scenario in the new G/L accounting is active, classic Profit Center Accounting is not active

Megan_G
Discoverer
0 Kudos
What is 'KE5Z'? How do I find that report? I put it in the search option of SAP S4Hana and it said 'it could not find any matches'

Answers (0)