cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer master (group key)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to update group key in customer master with a new entry which i cannot see in drop down.

How can i create the input for this field.

Points Promised

Regards

Prashanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SPRO>Financial Accounting>Accounts Recievable and Accounts Payable>Preparations for creating customer master records>Define account groups with screen layout.(customers)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess the path you have given is for maintaining the field status for that customer( required ,optional etc)

What i want is to group open items based on say reference field . so when i got to customers masters,company code data , payment transactions i want to select a group key which i do not find in the drop down.

So how do i give that

Regards

Prashanth

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry, Try t-code OBAP.

In this activity you define the grouping keys that are used to settle a customer or vendor's open items together.

For each key, you specify a maximum of three fields from the database tables BSIK (vendors) or BSID (customers).

Items containing the same entries in the specified fields are settled together. You determine the grouping key used to group together the open items of a customer/vendor by entering this grouping key in the customer/vendor master record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sridhar !

Got it

Prashanth

Answers (0)