Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting- FS10

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Good Afternoon SAP Guru's,

I need some help. I am working on trying to collect detailed information on how to collect transactions on a TAX account for an entire year on one report. I tried FS10 but I was unable to divide by period and by company code. It sort of lumps it all together. In addition, I was unable to export the file to spreadsheet as it was too big and it cuts off. Basically, I need the following:

report by period and company code

including document type, posting key, profit center and text. I would like to be able to run this in the background and be able to save in excel format in its entirety. Is FS10 the best t-code to accomplish this or there another t-code?

Any help would be appreciated. Points awarded.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like you are in a very old version. The new transaction FBL3N and the report mentioned by Sridhar are in the newer versions.

You can execute the report in background from the menu in the selection screen,

Progam -> Execute in background.

I hope you have this feature in your version.

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am on ECC 6.0

I don't see program-> execute in background

any other ideas?

Many thanks!

Points awarded

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

found execute in the background

thanks

when completed executed in the background, how do I view the job when done? Not in SP01.

And you mentioned that to save in text format and cut and paste to excel, is that the only option? Also, when you say text, do you mean rich text format? What is the difference between that and unconverted?

Thanks!

POINTS AWARDED

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to the menu bar Systems>own job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Save it in .txt format. Open the file in notepad and then cut and paste to excel.

Regards

Sridhar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use FBL3N and with dynamic selections you can control the year, document type etc. You can assign a predefined line layout in the selection screen and can execute the report in background.

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thank you

it has been at least a year since I ran anything in the background? can you tell me how I can do this?

Many thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you try FBL3N. If the data is large to convert into excel, save it as a text file as there is no limit and then cut and paste it to excel sheets.

You can try this report S_ALR_87012282 and then change the layouts as per your requirement.

Regards

Sridhar

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you but FBL3 does not allow me to select multiple company codes.

any other solution

what t-code do I use to access the report you mentioned below?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just type in what I had sent in the command bar. That itself is the T Code. Did you try FBL3N?

Regards

Sridhar

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sridhar-

FBL3 will only produce information per 1 company code. It would be great if I was able to use a t-code for multiple company codes.

Is there such a transaction code?

Thanks!

Charles

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FBL3N do you have this t-code.

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

yes I do

but I cannot use multiple company codes can I?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FBL3N you can use multiple company codes. Try it out.

Regards

Sridhar

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can!