cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error MAM25_095 - BAPI RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Can anyone help me to get this error message solved ? This error is displayed after the replication of SyncBO MAM_095 is run.

020 128

1 10.2007 09:02:04 Z_MEREP_GEN_T01_____MAM25_095 iniciado para número de ejecución 0000128506 y contador tiempo ejecución 1

2 10.2007 09:02:09 Código de retorno de llamada BAPI RFC: Entrada A_LMES2L21 ALM_ME_C011PRF no existe en (Verifique la entrada)

3 10.2007 09:02:10 Z_MEREP_GEN_T01_____MAM25_095 finalizado para número ejecución 0000128506 y contador tiempo ejecución 1

Thank you very much for your help

Xiomara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiomara,

your message tells, that the requested RFC is not available. Well, you need to conect from the Middleware to the backend to get the data for that specific SyncBO. You should normally see this error for MAM25_090 as well - if it is not Server driven.

Have a look into table MEREP_207 - do you find any data in there?

If you have a look into MEREP_PD. There you see the RFC destination used for each syncBO in the last column. These should normally be the same for all SyncBOs. If this is thecase, check if the RFC destination is available and working.

If this is the case, then you should be able to run your Replicaor. If these settings are correct, other SyncBOs are running fine using the same connection, then you have three possibilities:

1.) Recompile this SyncBO again in MEREP_SBUILDER and try it again?

Not working?

2.) Do a check in MEREP_SBUILDER for that BO - This is the button with the 2 squares pretty much on the right side of the buttons. Any Error there?

Not working and the RFC is really there and the same like the others?

Ok, then go to SE80 and delete the generated modules for this BO. There is a group available for that and this is named like in your error message.

Now start with no. 1 again. this should help.

Oh, is your configuration on the backend correct? I would expect another error message if not, but maybe it is worth to check it. Go to your backend and run in se37 the getlist handler for your MAM25_090 syncBo. Is the data correct there? If not, have a look into SPRO again.

Hope this helps to solve the issue.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Oliver

I followed your direction and everything is fine.

I did look into the table MEREP_207 and I did find data.

I use MEREP_PD and saw RFC destination used for each SyncBO. It was exactly the same for all of SyncBOs.

I did recompile MEREP_SBUILDER

I did not find any erro when I cheked MEREP_SBUILDER for all SyncBOs

I am very new in netweaver. Do you have another idea please ??

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiomara,

how have you started the replicator? From MEREP_PD? And I guess the trafficlight n MEREP_PD is still yellow for the MAM25_095 SyncBO?

Have you tried to run the getlist handler for MAM25_090 on the backend? Does it return Data? If you then take one key from the result set of the getlist handler and run the getdetil handler with it, does it return data then as well?

How to do that in detail:

- On the backend, go to SE37

- run the function module ALM_MEREP_095_GETLIST

- no values needed, just start the function

Now you should see the result screen of the function. The first line of the result set, tells you MAM_SCENARIO_LIST and the next line the result. If you see a number in line 4 only and not in line 2 of that table, you have an error. Send me the result of that line, I will have a look into it. Ok, hopefully in the second line you see a number >0. If this is the case, double click on that number and you should see a table with these X number of lines. In there take a line and write down the value for MYALM_SCEN. If you see the code from the error message, take that code as well. There should no be that many lines - normally two or three.

Ok, we go back to the startscreen of SE37. In there we now run the Function module:

ALM_MEREP_095_GETDETAIL

Enter the value you have written down above as MAM_SCENARIO and then execute. It should give you a whole bunch of items. If you run into an exception, please have a lok into the config guide of MAM, backend settings - you missed the userand profile definition in SPRO on the backend then.

If this above is fine and you see no error, can you please log on to your middleware using language EN instead of SP? Then run transaction MEREP_EX_REPLIC on the middleware? You have to enter the name of the syncBO and set the trace level to 7. This gives you a better overview over what happens at replication.

Post the error message, this should give us a better overview about the issue.

Hope this is a step forward for you.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver and Xiomara,

I believe the Function modules to be executed in Back-end are MAM25_095_GETLIST and MAM25_095_GETDETAIL. These correspond to MAM 2.5

ALM_MEREP_095_GETLIST and ALM_MEREP_095_GETDETAIL correspond to MAM 2.0

Best Regards,

Subhakanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhakanth,

thanks a lot for your reply. I know we had this discusison as well last as we talked about the Server Driven handlers-

But in my System it is really using the Handler I have mentioned - and in my backend I have no 25 handler for MAM_095 SyncBO at all - that is a little weired. I guess it depends a lot which Backend Plugin (2003/2004/2005) you are using. In my case where I tested these things above, it was a 2003 plugin in an older state. MAM2.5 is working fine with it - But yes, you are completely right, in the "normal" world, it should be the MAM25_095_GETLIST handler. Sorry for that!

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Xiomara,

Could you please translate the above error message into English to understand the problem correctly.

While creating a SyncBo using tcode MEREP_SBUILDER, you have define an RFC destination for SyncBo. The SyncBo with the specified RFC destination is synchronized with the specified backend system( which contains the application for the SyncBos). However the SyncBo without the specified RFC destination is synchronized with the default backend system. So please make sure that you have define the correct RFC destination and try to regenerate the SyncBo again and do a replication. This might resolve your issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Ruchi.

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you might get more help if you translate the error message inot English.

Cheers,

Larissa Limarova