cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting Message Error no. ME154

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sap gurus,

I have created a component in CS01. In ME21N, when I click on object list for material component, I get an error message of "Not possible to determine any components." PO is for subcontracting.

Could any of the gurus please advise me as what needs to be done to get the component in object list?

Would appreciate your kind expertise.

Thanks

Syed Haider

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason is (if you are in ECC 5.0) system is looking for the validity start period of BOM with comparing the planndelivery time in material master

e.g.

if you create the BOM today and your material have plandeltime 10 days and you create the PO for delivery date within 10days then you will receive the error

to avoid this error either enter del date in PO later than the plan del time or change the plan del time then you will not have this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Charlie!

I had the plnd delivery time as 0 and I changed the date to 10/11/07 in PO and it worked.

I also changed the plnd delivery time to 1 in MRP2VIEW and changed the delivery date in PO to 10/12/07 and it worked.

I would like to reward you the points if I knew how.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you already rewarded.......

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshman,

It is created as 1 (Production).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you create the BOM as an universal BOM (BOM Usage = 3). It will not get the components if you created it as a sales BOM, etc