Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport failed due to a Z-table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My transport request failed giving me the error "Name ZCUST is identical or is in same namespace as View table name". So I deleted the table the function group the table maintenance generator and also the view, so that I can start creating the table from scratch. My query is that though I have deleted everything, the entries still exists in TADIR table. Will this affect my transport to Q system ?

Thank You,

SB.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to delete the entries under the work bech request, so goto se09 and select the work bech request and delete the whatever entres under that, bec as you telling that if we delete the tables directly from se11, still it exists in under that work bech req.. so once if you delete programs or dictionory object u should also delete the things under request by phisically.

Rewards with points if helpful.

Regards,

Vijay

2 REPLIES 2

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it should be fine ... if you want to be sure no impact in Q system then delete the old transport request and create new one.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to delete the entries under the work bech request, so goto se09 and select the work bech request and delete the whatever entres under that, bec as you telling that if we delete the tables directly from se11, still it exists in under that work bech req.. so once if you delete programs or dictionory object u should also delete the things under request by phisically.

Rewards with points if helpful.

Regards,

Vijay