Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Missing Config from WPC SPS13 or just not Released?

On page 95 of the SP12 WPC documentation, it states:

<i>By default, the commands for creating Web content (for example, New &#8594; Article) are available in the following places:

&#9679; In the Web content browser of the page editor

&#9679; In the Site Content folder of each Web site

&#9679; In the /Web Content/Cross-Site Content folder and in all subfolders thereof

If you want to make these commands available in other folders, proceed as follows.

Procedure

1. Choose System Administration &#8594; System Configuration &#8594; Knowledge Management &#8594; Content Management &#8594; Web Page Composer &#8594; Compound Documents &#8594; Compound Resource Type.

2. Edit a content type (such as wpc_webarticle).

3. In the Allowed RIDs parameter, enter a comma-separated list of folders in which you want the command for creating items of this type to be available.

Example

/wpccontent/DepartmentA/SharedWebContent, /wpccontent/DepartmentB/SharedWebContent

The command is also available in all subfolders of the specified folders.</i>

I was told that this would be out in for SPS13, but I do not see it. Does anyone else see this configuration? Or is it somewhere else (I hope)?

Former Member
replied

Hi Eric,

I think the configuration has been renamed as 'Web Content Types' - at least here you will find the configuration to define the allowed RID paths and parent/child types.

Hope this helps

Andrew

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question