Missing Config from WPC SPS13 or just not Released?
On page 95 of the SP12 WPC documentation, it states:
<i>By default, the commands for creating Web content (for example, New → Article) are available in the following places:
● In the Web content browser of the page editor
● In the Site Content folder of each Web site
● In the /Web Content/Cross-Site Content folder and in all subfolders thereof
If you want to make these commands available in other folders, proceed as follows.
1. Choose System Administration → System Configuration → Knowledge Management → Content Management → Web Page Composer → Compound Documents → Compound Resource Type.
2. Edit a content type (such as wpc_webarticle).
3. In the Allowed RIDs parameter, enter a comma-separated list of folders in which you want the command for creating items of this type to be available.
The command is also available in all subfolders of the specified folders.</i>
I was told that this would be out in for SPS13, but I do not see it. Does anyone else see this configuration? Or is it somewhere else (I hope)?