cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can any expert let me know how to identify the Payments for an entire year that are paid to a vendor .

i mean the table i need to look for , or any configuration to be made and how the payments are calculated like the outgoing payments or incoming payments and how are they identified in the system.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Ry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check table RSEG.

regards

Srinivas

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FBL1N is the transaction for viewing the vendor transaction items. Payment to vendors are identifiable by their document type. Docu. type KZ is used for manual payment, but when you scan the vendor account you can easily spot which document type is used for payments or various types of payments

BSEG table can be used to locate the payments vendor transactions.

BSIK is the table for open items in a vendor and

BSAK is the table for all closed items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Cna you explain me how we have to calculate the total business we did i mean total amount we paid based on the types and credit & debit.

is there any procedute to take all these things into account and come to a final figure , if so please let me know .

Thanks,

Ry

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run FBL1N for a vendor and sort/subtotal by document type.

While running the t-code choose all items and specify the posting date from the start of the year till the end of the year.

Each document type represent different type of transactions.

For. eg. KR relates all invoices received from vendors, KZ all payments made, etc.

There can be debit notes and credit notes as well.