Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Fail to Activate BI Admin Cockpit technical content

I am following note 965386 to activate BI Admin Cockpit technical content in IMG.

The 4 steps in IMG were performed sequentially from "Activate SAPI DataSources", to "Activate Technical Content".

All tasks were executed without error message except for the last step "Activate Technical Content".

From SM37, the status of the job RSTCC_ACTIVATE_ADMIN_COCKPIT was "canceled". A short-dump was created by the job with a short text "Exception condition "TABLE_NOT_EXISTS" raised.".

I have done the same steps in DEV successfully. The failure is now happening in our TEST environment.

Here is our BI system Information:

SAP_BW 700-SP 13-SAPKW70013

BI_CONT 703-SP5-SAPKIBIIP5

Any help would be appreciated.

Former Member
Former Member replied

why don't you transport Technical Content Objects.. Instead of Reactivating it in Quality Environment.

Process Chains available in Gray Color. but still you can edit those. some times some of the object may not activated which used in Process Chians i.e. Infopackages or Activate DSO Variant etc. open your Process chain and go with Check. it will give you list of error if it has any.

Note: We transported Technical Content Cubes without any Issues (We didn't use all the Cubes, we used only some of the Objects).

all the best.

Nagesh Ganisetti.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question