Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TREX 7.0 (Single/Multiple) Host Configuration Guide

vsat
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are going to Configure TREX 7.0 and integration with the CRM 5.0 can anyone guide me in this regard with links or document if any. This is a bit urgent task need to perform please help me.

My mail ID rams.sap@gmail.com

Regards,

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

From service marketplace try downloading the TREX connectivity document for CRM and TREX 6.0 the steps are more or less the same for connectivty between CRM and TREX you need to install TREX in separate box followed by creating the RFC destination between crm and TREX at a time trex can be connected to one RFC destination only example CRM DEV with TREX or CRM QTY with TREX you cannot use TREX with QTY and DEV at the same time .

you also need to do the customiseing settings for enterprise intelligence in CRM5.0 spro settings and use crmc_saftool transaction code for the further settings you can also use TREXADMIN transaction code for the TREX http server queue server and index server logs to check after establishing the connectivity for useing TREX for CRM ABAP stack is required for TREX for EP you need to use java stack for connectivity between the systems

please do reward the points if helpful

Regards

Dinaker vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rao!

Have you got this document? Could you share/mail it?

kirillthome@gmail.com

Regards,

Kirill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

RAo GAru excellent material ia vailable in Siemens on Trex which is used in Internet Sales to replicate CRM product catalogs to Webserver to appear on the front end of the webshop,

Reward

Venkat