cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementation (SOP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with flexible planning in SOP. My problem could be described as follows:

I have created one info structure with some ratios and now I am defining some macros in the planning type.

Well, I would like to know whether is possible to implement an 'IF' structure just using macros. For example, I would like to add the value of two ratios only if a third ratio is bigger than zero. Otherwise, I would like to increase this value or carrying out any other operation.

I have spent some time trying to do it but it is really hard since you can only use the '+','-'... operators.

I hope someone could help me because I am not in the mood for creating an ABAP program for this purpose.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may need to deloy user exit to build your logic for the macros. As you have pointed out, there are not much options available using the operands..

So please go ahead & use a user exit along with the macro.

Regards

Vineet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vineet could you define the specific user exit

K.Prabakaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your help, K.Prabakaran.

If you agree, I could send you an equivalent MS Excel document so I could explain you in an easier way which are the key fields involved and which operations I would like to carry out between them.

Remember I would like to do it just using simples macros (the ones you can create in the MC8A) and no an ABAP program.

Thanks a lot again and we will keep in touch.

Ben.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you give the Key figures, with Values and Logic in detail, i try to give the max possible solution

K.Prabakaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please consult your ABAP personal.

Regards

Kannan