cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackend Windows in one client and normal windows in another client?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a smartform,in client 400.That is comming properly(Sending as a PDF Attachment).

The same form is comming with blackend windows and different font in another client(300).

Please let me know what might be the reason.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance,

Adi.

Points will be provided for appropriate answer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is due to SMTP settings in SOST Transaction.Check table SXSERV.Here the CONVERT_S Should be PDF in case of sending smartform as PDF.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There could me many reason for the change in font family....

1) if printer given as LOCL while converting smartform to PDF note you local system should contain the font family that is used in your smartform.. to aviod this it is always adviceable to use the printer name installed in SAP as in real business scenario we will be using them.

2) Check your client 300, goto SPAD and see whether the font family used in your smartform is avialable or not, if not ask your basis guys to install the font family with required font size... or change your font family that exists in 400 and 300.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In print preview the form is comming without blackend windows.The same form is commming with blackend windows in PDF.The problem is not with PDF Conversion.The fonts are existed in both the clients.

The smartform and smart styles are client independent.Basis people are telling printers are also client independent.

Kindly let me know,is there any other possibility for this behaviour.

Thanks,

Adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the SMART STYLES and other Paragarapgh formats and Fonts in the other client

since all those which are used in one client may not be there/created.

Regards

anji