Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SAPscripts external send

hi guys, i have a requirement to modify the standard PO form medruck into my company specific layout which i am working on, there is also a requirement that the print/email option will be triggered based on some logic which is

if a document is a purchase order as soon as the PO gets created, it should be transmitted to the vendor by email if the email id maintained in vendor master.

if for the Release Order,

1) If EKKO-FRGZU = ‘X’ and Vendor Email id is maintained in Vendor Master, convert the PO into pdf and send it to the email id as PDF attachment.

2) If EKKO-FRGZU = ‘' do not send it to the email id

The ME9F print option will be used if and only if the vendor does not have an email id and the PO needs to be sent by fax/post. The standard print program ME9F will be used to print PO’s. The selection criteria will remain same as in ME9F.

that was my requirement and i have modifed the medruck to my company specific format and for the conditions on which the external send has to b triggered, i have created a new routine in VOFM and wrote the conditions there and attached it in NACE as I donot wanto alter the print program.

in NACE in the 'processing routines' i chose the type as PDF,

and in SCOT transaction which i donot have access to, the output type has already been set to PDF

now i goto SOST, where all the emails are in queue, and not beens ent out, i check out that, the PO is not in pdf attachment to the email, but in the body.

any idea on this guys? i am not changing the print program.

thanks in advance

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question