Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query 0CCA_C11_Q0061

former_member205400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am working with this "out-of-the-box" query: 0CCA_C11_Q0061

The InfoCube is: [0CCA_C11] CO-OM-CCA: Costs and Allocations

The problem I don't understand is that if I just execute it on RSRT1 "Query Monitior" I get the message: Variable 0P_FVAEX could not be replaced.

If I go in the query and take out the following Filters:

SAP exit 0P_FVAEXSAP

SAP exit OI_CUFYE

Then it runs successfully. So why does it run when I take the Fiscal Year Variant sap exit and the All Periods of Current Fiscal year sap exit out?

Any help is appreciated.

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member205400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In the Query 0CCA_C11_Q0061 there is a Characteristic Restriction with a technical name "0N_CCTR".

When I take this restriction out of the query and save it, then it functions normally.

This restriction has a reference characteristic of 0COSTCENTER.

Funny that I don't find it in the Dimensions part of the query under that characterisitic. In fact in the Query I see an icon "I" (for information).

It is a Variable under the Query Elements for BI Content and it has been activated.

Funny that I can find in the system anywhere after it is activated.

Anyone experience this?

former_member205400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I finally found the answer to this problem. It's a correction that needs to be applied.

We applied sp14 and still the problem remained until the following note was applied:

Note 1056765 - Termination when you use hierarchy variables/node variables

When applying this note there is also another note that is related that should be applied as well but this is the one that fixes the problem.

I have long thought that since the query was working in abap, but erroring in java meant a program problem. Goof to close this out.

Maybe I can reward myself some points?

Mike

former_member205400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I refreshed the BI-Content for 0P_FVAEX but I still get the same result, that is, it dies in the java web.

Anyone have any ideas?

former_member205400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm not seeing how refreshing the data or restricting the variant is going to now make it work in both the Java web like it currently does the ABAP web.

Am i missing something?

former_member205400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I want to update this scenario.

All the pulldowns and the query executes fine on transaction RSRT1, but in the Query Designer when executed it dies with a 500 server error.

Its as if some standard content was not installed to the portal.

So, it executes onthe ABAP web, but not Java Web.

Anythiing I can do to troubleshoot this configuration problem?

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

For the replacement variable problem (0P_FVAEX ) you can try doing the following.

1. Restrict the fiscal variant to one valid value directy in your query.

2. Refresh the global settings to make sure that the fiscal variant master data in BW is latest.

-Saket