cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new Boxes in MIRO screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I would like to add some new boxes with some drop down list in the MIRO screen. Can somebody plss help me with that? I also want to change the field name from Calculate tax to some other thing. Plss tell me how to this?

I will award points for this.

Thanks,

Sony

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to t-code CMOD and then Use menu Goto>Text Enhancement>Keywords>Change enter XMWST and change the text from Calculate Tax to whatever you want. But bear in mind, this is change to standard SAP and needs a strong business case to do this. Also, during patch upload or release upgrade this may be lost and would require re-instatement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar and others,

That was helpful answer. If I want to add some new boxes under the Basic data tab on the MIRO screen, what is the way to do that. I would like to add two new boxes saying PST BOX, a check box saying PST applicable. Also I want to remove one box which my client has implemented. They asked me to remove the box and add the PST Box with some drop down list. I also want to add some items in the drop down list. Pls pls pls tell me how to do tht.

thank you,

Sony

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This would certainly amount to Developer's assistance, as it involves changes to Screen painters etc. You may be able to suppress, make it mandatory and similar functions by creating or modifying a transaction variant, through t-code SHD0 for the t-code MIRO. But this is not for creating new fields in the screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client does the self assesment for the taxes, we have defined separate tax code for self assessment, I would suggest to create a new tax code, rather than changing standard SAP funcionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to add a new checkbox in t-code MIRO for screen 6310 above final indicator. Which when checked will automatically select all the item level.

Please help.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isn't it a good idea to create separate tax codes for self assessment, PST etc and use them in the PO and MIRO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is "other thing" if you could explain, may be that functionality already exist in SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The other thing is as self assess. You know I want to add two new boxes saying PST Box and the other one should be a check box saying PST applicable.

Plss help me. Is it a FICO functional consultant's job or an ABAPer's job. Pls tel me.

Thanks,

Sony