cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thread locked !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I posted a thread ,just before this, and it says "This thread has been locked" and doesn't allow me to reply, does anyone have any idea how to unlock it.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RR, as Bhanu wrote you'll have to search a minimum prior posting such generic questions which have been already answered...

hoping you'll understand such position to which I subscribe

Olivier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I understand that, but why is my thread locked. The first thing i would do before posting a thread is to search for it. as i couldn't find what i expected, i posted the thread. If you could help me it would be great.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

surely you'll find an answer in this forum or in the help.sap.com....

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RR,

You can find threads by searching. I am providing some links here to give you an idea and get you going:

Hope this helps...

Also let us know if you need help in searching.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Olivier,

The question also asked for names of <i>customized</i> infocubes in MM area - surely search wouldn't give that.

It beats me what use this information will be

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

standard were also in the game... 😜

Bhanu, why having locked the thread and then answered the question ?!? I guess that for you, helping is stronger than I thought....

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answered just to try to show the way...a little trust I believe "<i>The first thing i would do before posting a thread is to search for it. as i couldn't find what i expected, i posted the thread</i>."

That's why I also offered if RR needs <i>help</i> to search. Of course the links that I posted came up in half a sec, so I am surprised why RR could not find what he/she was looking for...I hope this is taken in a positive light

Former Member
0 Kudos

First, thanks you so much for the replies. My question includes custom, standard infocubes, ODS, infoobject. To be honest. I tried searching saying " Standard Infocubes in MM" and with someother combinations, which didnt show up what i expected. Anyways. Thanks you so much. I can find my answers from someother source.

Thanks,

RR.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RR,

Sometimes the SDN search can be a bit "unreliable", not sure if that caused you to not find anything useful. I just put in MM and lots of threads came up...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I appreciate your help .