cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I was wanting to know what all pricing conditions can be maintained in CRM without having an backend ECC system.

Regards,

Mayur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

The link that i have mentioned should be good enough to clear these doubts.

The link specifying the differences between ECC and CRM pricing is

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/f6/6f6d28bf197247918ae66002feec75/frameset.htm

Hope this would help.

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

pgarg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

You are asking very generic question. let me give you some info

1) Pricing is nothing but its all about Conditions ( condition records in condition tables thats the lowest level )

Lets say we have ECC adn CRM integration scenario. Then

We mostly maintained all condition customizing in ECC and get it download to CRM using customing download objetcs. But at the same time we can have CRM specific customzing ( remember we can not upload CRM customizing to ECC) only. There are cases when we would just like to have CRM specific customing to do certain things in CRM standalone but there are very few customers who just use CRM standalone. Most of the time you will have ECC-CRM scenario.

See the way pricing gets determined in R/3 or CRM is different but for the same scenario/ customing the value must be same both in R/3 and CRM. So if any order shows the total value say 100 USD then same value must be shown in R/3 for same order adn vice versa.

In CRM, we have something called IPC ( Internet pricng & configurator ) which bascailly does the pricing evaluation while R/3 pricing is habndled diffrently.

From CRM 4.0 onwards we can archive conditions in CRM. Well this archiving fuinctionality was developed for CRM5.0 but it was retrofitted into CRM4.0 also. I am not sure how many customers really know about it and how many of them use it.

Well, i can just write this much in brief. For any further info, pleased write specific questions.

Best Regards,

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Piyush,

I wanted to get you a 10 too.

But the option is disabled

Maybe next query you answer to me and i will give 10 to you only

Sorry to have asked such generic query but i had some basic doubts

Regards,

Mayur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one help me with the differences between CRM and ECC Pricing?

Points to be rewarded

Regards

Mayur

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

We cannot archieve pricing condition records in CRM.

Hope this would help.

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha,

Thanks for the quick response

I also wanted to know that can we archieve the pricing condition records in CRM?

Regards,

Mayur

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

The condition types that require to be maintained in ECC are

1. Excise condition types (For CIN)

and for further info check the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/56/0302403d62c442e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Hope this would help.

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal