cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadcast showing 3.5 web template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone come across this situation where in the broadcaster is showing 3.5 template instead of 2004s broadcast template.

We had tried chaning all the setting in 2004s. The default broadcast template settings is not working.

Rgds

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone found a solution for this problem.

I have the same problem.

Broadcasing brings up the 3.5 broadcaster in the portal.

If i try to create an example of the iview in the role it shows the correct 70 broadcaster.

Anyone ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you found I solution to this issue?

I am having the same trouble. Strange thing is that Broadcasting still works fine in Firefox, but not in IE7!

Broadcasting was working fine in IE7 before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try changing the web template in SPRO setting? once you have changed this setting then you must bounce back your server.

Hope it helps,

Cheers,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes we bounced back the server everytime we changed spro settings.

By default without any templates, it picks 3.5 template and even after chaning in SPRO settings and bouncing back the system it still picks 3.5 template.

Rgds

Dinesh

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO (transaction RSCUSTV21), did you change the Broadcasting template, or just the one for Ad-hoc Analysis?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We changed just the one for Ad-hoc Analysis and wanted to use the sap default broadcasting template. Did not work

We changed the broadcasting and ad-hoc analysis template, restarted - still did not work.

Rgds

Dinesh