Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Data in Time Series

Hello,

I want to check the data in my time series live cache in my planning area. What is the transaction to check ?

Thank you

Steve

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hello Steve,

Here are my answers:

For Q1: No, I don't think it's because you are in the 10th month of the year. The package size (i.e. the number of rows in each package) and the number of packets depend on a few factors: a) how much data is in your planning area b) on whether you implemented BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_EXTRACT c) the parameters that you placed in the "data records/calls" and "display extr. calls" fields.

For Q2: It is included because key figures with units/currencies (e.g. amounts and currencies) do need UOM/BUOM/Currency information and that's why it is also part of the output. You can check what unit characteristic a certain KF uses in transaction RSD1.

For Q3: Yes, you can but you need to do more than what I mentioned before. Here are some ways to do that:

A) Generate an export datasource. If you are in SCM < 5.0, connect that to an InfoSource and then to a cube. If you are in SCM 5.0, connect that to an InfoCube using a transformation rule. You can then load data from the planning area to the InfoCube. After that, you can then use transaction /SAPAPO/RTSCUBE to load data from the cube to the PA.

B) You can opt to create a custom ABAP that reads data from the DataSource, performs some processing and then write the data to target planning area using function module /SAPAPO/TS_DM_SET or the planning book BAPI.

Hope this helps.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question