cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Time Statement (for ECC6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There --

My client created a Time Statement using HR Form Editor (PE50/PE51). I've entered the form name in feature HRFOR, generated feature, but in ESS I get an error message that the form does not exist.

All documentation I've seen so far implies the Time Statement in ESS is only supported using HRFORMS or SMARTFORMS.... Can someone confirm this? Or -- if a time statement CAN be used with Form Editor, please advise what steps I am missing in my config.

Thanks in advance,

Karen G.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Barin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

A PE51 form won't work with EDTIN or EDPDF. SAP has provided standard HR forms which you need to copy to your requirement. you need to go to feature HRFOR and provide the form name.

This form should be active in hrforms transaction. this is the only option you have and its very easy. SAP provides out of box form which is very descriptive.

You can do this without much abap knowledge as HRFORMS transaction is a logical nested loop of condition. Go to the layout of the copied form and customize as you want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Javed - Thanks for your reponse...

Karen G.

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should also look at features EDTIN and EDPDF if you want to use a PE51 form converted into PDF format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karen,

Yes, for ERP2005 , the ESS time statement works <u>only with HRFORMS or Smartforms</u>. I had contacted SAP about this some time back and they mentioned the same as above for versions ERP2005 and above

Thanks,

Javed.