Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several copies printing Sapscript layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to print 2 copies of customer receipts. Does anybody knows how to do it without beeing necessary to pass itcpo-tdcopies = '2' when calling the open form F.M. ?

And can also someone tell me, in the layout, if there is any way to print a different text in the 1st printing and in the second printing ?

Maybe it's only possible to print the receipt twice and in that case maybe there's a table where the already printed documents are stored, and then i can see if there is the first print or not. In that case, does anyone know what table is that ?

Thanks in advance,

Paulo Sousa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to perform OPEN_FORM and CLOSE_FORM 2 times for the same layout. Each time supply the required text.

- Cheers

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to perform OPEN_FORM and CLOSE_FORM 2 times for the same layout. Each time supply the required text.

- Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi,

It's also the only way i found as possible, but i want to avoid it. I've discovered that the updated table when printing one receipt is BKORM. So i think i prefer to ask them to print twice the receipt, and the layout checks BKORM table to check if has already been printed on not.

Thanks anyway,

Paulo Sousa