cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2lis_11_vaitm extraction logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

I have written a program in ABAP which shows orders data at BI & R/3 , here my aim is to find out the difference between data in R/3 & loaded data in BI. While we load data from R/3 to BI, Extractor 2lis_11_vaitm is used to load current orders data in BI. When we check data of infocube in BI & data of R/3, it does not match because in the exctractor 2lis_11_vaitm, some logic is incorporated which is validating data on some condition( I mean here exctractor 2lis_11_vaitm is filtering data before moving to BI) So Can anybody suggest where do I find this logic & how it is taking data from R/3 & how it is processing?

Thanks in advance

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If someone already wrote a logic to filter data out, then they must be deleting record in the user exit, check if there is any user exit which does that. CMOD, enter project number and Transactional data. I highly doubt someone did that kind of code in user exit, but doesn't hurt to check.

thanks.

Wond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

activate the trace for ur user name.

do a sample extraction in rsa3, and fte rthat switch of the trace and then see the log you can find

Hope ths helps

Janardhan Kumar

former_member186445
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think you have no other choice than to fill the setup table in debug mode. this will laed you the program logic and you should find all used filters/conditions