cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define tax code

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to define tax code according to billing amount. I'd like to know the necessary customizing activity to make these formulations:

Tax classification customer: E

Tax classification material: 1

billing amount > 258,23 Euro

<b>Tax code 04 with a percentage rate of 0%</b>

And together

Tax classification customer: E

Tax classification material: 1

billing amount < 258,23 Euro

<b>Tax code R2 with a percentage rate of 20% </b>

Thanks, Emanuela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A condition table is some kind of a decision tree. A good example is the VAT treatment of certain flows. Suppose you sell to a German company as an Italian company some products. SAP will then look at the ship to country & ship from country. In this condition table you store a condition record for this where you can say to SAP: IF I sell from Italy to Germany pls use tax code E1 for example.

The same you can do it with your example hereabove. You can select Tax class customer, material and billing amount and tax code as parameters in the new condition table. Based on the first three parameters you will say to SAP that it needs to use this tax code 04. The percentage of the tax code is defined in transaction FTXP.

Is it more clear now? Or is my explanation useless?

reward if helpful

kr

hakan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must define in your condition table extra field: SPRO - SD-basic functions-pricing-pricing control - define condition tables-change or create condition table - select your table - move the field from left to right for example you can choose in your case the tax base value

and then in VK11 define assign your tax code (which you have created in FTXP) to the correct condition record

reward if helpful

kr

hakan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give me more information about the definition of condition table and how to use it for my needs?

Thanks, Emanuela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you need to create a condition record in the SD module for the key combination-- customer classification /material classification/billing amount in VK11 --- approach an SD consultant for the same

This condition type needs to be included in the Country Tax Procedure.

Now in the FI , u create a tax codes for that country -- 04 % R2 and assign the %gas against the condition type.

Hope this helps.

For further clarifications u can come back.

Regards