cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

When creating a project in Solution Manager (solar_project_admin) I am receiving an error when creating the IMG View for the remote system. The message states that I am not authorized to display the project even though I have SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW authorizations in both systems. When reading the extended help for the error (SPROJECT322) it states that I need the value 03 for the field ACTVT in the authorization object S_PROJECT, but I have confirmed that this is already set.

It begins the process of creating the IMG in the remote system but does not complete the link back to the Solution Manager project.

Are there any other reasons why this type of behavior might occur?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem resolved through correcting security settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

add role SAP_SOLAR_ALL to your id and try

Note: SAP_SOLAR_ALL contains all authorizations for the SAP Solution

Manager.

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prince Jose

Thank you for your suggestion, but let me provide you with a little more information to see if this is still the correct action to take.

I currently have SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW authorizations in Solution Manager along with many different role assignments. In the satellite systems I have the IMG_CUS_ADMIN role for managing the projects when they are published to those systems.

In my most recent work I created a project in Solution Manager using 4 different logical components (BI, ECC, SCM, and SRM) for the systems that this project would interact with. With my current Solution Manager security and authorizations I was able to create the IMG view from Solution Manager to the BI, SCM, and SRM systems, but received my error message described above for the ECC system.

Based on that do you think I would still look at my security in the Solution Manager system, or a configuration in the satellite system?