Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print program debugging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've copied standard MEDRUCK (form ) & SAPFM06P (print program) to ZMEDRUCK & ZSAPFM06P and I've made changes to settings in NACE as well.

If I made any changes in ZMEDRUCK , I'm getting changed output.. everything is fine

Finally my problem is how can I debug print program.. some body (SDN forms ) suggested me to set break points in include ZM06PF02 ..but control is not at all stopping..

Could any one suggest me how can I debug print program..please!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to debug your print program, you have to turn on the "Update debugging".

put a break point in print program.

Once in the debugger, click Settings, Update Debugging. Now continue to debug till it stops at your breakpoint.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

SCRIPT

There are 2 separate kinds of debugging available when you try to debug scripts.

1. Debugging the print program : This is the normal debugging we do for our report programs.

2. Debugging the script itself : You Can debug a SAP Script by activating debugger in two ways:

a .In SE71->Menu->Utilities->Activate Debugger, then debugger will be get activated and when your print program is executing Script Debugger will be in active and you can proceed with your debugging.

b. Goto se38-> RSTXDBUG ->Execute this same as going thru in se71-> Menu, now debugger will be activated.

refer to the link below

http://www.howforge.com/how-to-debugging-sapscript-form

reward point if helpful.

thanks

mrutyun^

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your suggestions....

But it's not working....!!!

Print program type is 'S'.... not executable program..

is this giving me problem?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SE71 you can "Activate Debugger" for the form. This option is under utilities in the main menu.

- Cheers