cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IS- Vendor Returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Consultants,

I have created a PO 10 pc of excisable goods, which will hit RG23C part 1 and part2 Register.

I did MIGO; Excise Invoice is captured and posted in MIGO itself.

I am returning these 10 rejected excisable goods by 122 mvt, I have given the goods issue indicator as:

<b>IPD- Issued for clearance/Removal on payment of duty</b>

In J1IS, when I am giving <b>Ref.doc.type -GRPO</b> and the vendor excise number or material document number, I am not able to perform this transaction, receiving Error.

<b>But I am able to perform J1IS with MATD.</b>

MIRO is not done.

<u><b>Query:</b></u>

1)<b> In J1IS which I should use MADT, OTHER or GRPO for vendor return and give what document number reference?</b>

2) In<b> RG23C Part 1, I am able to see both the receipt and return details, but in RG23C I am not able to see any entry for cenvat values for receipt and reversal of cenvat credit (vendor return). Is this always like this or something is missing? Will the RG23C also get updated for vendor return.</b>

I have extracted the registers after both these transactions.

I have searched the sap notes also, could find the answer.

with regards

jyoti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello jyoti,

when you are doing J1is WITH RESPECT TO MATERIAL DOCUMENT THAT IS WHICH IS OF MVT TYPE 122 THEN YOU SHOULD USE MATD.

1)WITH MATD YOU CAN ABLE TO DO J1IS OF REJECTED MATERIAL.

use document number which you are getting from movement type 122.

2)bacically RG23C is refered for captial material, it will not get updated with vendor return.

REWARD POINTS IF USEFUL

REGARDS

KEDAR KULKARNI

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear kedar,

thanks, i tried as per your reply. it is working.

your answer stands rewards.

last clarification in which case/scenario in J1IS

<b>GRPO

OTHR</b>

pl reply.

with regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

GRPO is used when there is requirement of invoice preparation against GR, for example if you want to sale RM by MM root, with Mvt type 161.

OTHR is used when you are selling goods.

Regards

Kedar Kulkarni

Answers (0)