cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with Service Desk in SM4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I configured Service Desk in system SM 4.0 being guided this blog for SM 3.2 https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3490. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

The Situation is such: messages in standard transaction DSWP are not displayed BUT if to look on transaction DNOTIFWL there all messages are! Suppose, this means that messages transfer is success! But messages do not get in standard transaction.. In what there can be a problem?

Message was edited by:

Alex Yudin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you go to transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR do you find your messages?

Same as in CRM_DNO_MONITOR, in transaction DSWP (or SOLUTION_MANAGER) the system does only show the CRM Business Transactions (like SLFN).

The messages you find under transaction DNOTIFWL are Basis Notifications.

It could be that the synchronisation between your Basis Notification and your CRM Business Transaction does not work.

To check this, go into DNOTIFWL. Open a message. Go to tab Action Log. Go to change mode. Does there appear an Action called "Create/change Basis Message from CRM Transaction"?

Just click the save button. The status of this action is green?

Greetz, Remy Piets

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR messages are displayed, that's all right.

The status of action "Create/change Basis Message from CRM Transaction" is green.

But transaction DSWP anyway does not display the messages...

I can be mistaken, but it seems to me that in DSWP -> "Solution" -> Service Desk messages should be displayed!

Message was edited by:

Alex Yudin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You use you own defined Business Transaction for creating Support Desk Messages, like ZLFN?

In DSWP you can select which messages you wants to display isn't it? Like all my open messages, Messages to be processed by me?

In fact, these filters are using the default Business Transaction SLFN. In CRM_DNO_MONITOR, you have to define your own variants. These variants can than be used also in DSWP.

Regards,

Remy Piets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! Now everything is all right!

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Can you share how you solved the problem? I am currently configuring service desk in SM 4.0 as well and has the same problem. The transfer from the satellite systems are okay as they are all seen in CRM_DNO_MONITOR. However, when I check in DSWP -> Operations -> Service Desk, no messages appear on the list. I do did not use any message type except SLFN.

I hope you can help me. Thanks!

Regards,

Regina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Regina

First, go to DSWP, Transaction Monitor. Save the variant which returns not empty list of messages. I suppose you know how save the variant? For example i save the variant with name 'All messages'.

Then go to DSWP -> "Solution" -> Service Desk and in list 'Choose a variant' select your variant 'All messages'.

Swith off flag 'Solution Filter'.

Messages must appear.

This is messages for all solutions, because 'Solution Filter' is swithed off.

If you want see messages for current solution, see note 947449 - "Context tab in Service Desk Message". After completing this note, set solution for messages. Then if you swith on flag "Solution Filter" in DSWP you see messages for current solution.

Answers (0)