cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freezing the keyfigure in datview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a planning book which is having multiple dataviews, the datviews has a Key Figure for market intelligence to fine-tune the statistical forecast results. We want that keyfigure should be in "Input" mode for three days in a month and rest of the month it has to be only in the "Output" mode.

As the number are dataviews are more, i cannot go to every dataview and change the keyfigure to "Output" only.

How do I freeze the dataviews after the 3days correction. Please let me know if there is any other method to take care this requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Try to do it via the Macro.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have tried it by using a macro. But as we are changing the attribute of the macro, the macro is not working in the background. so i have to go to each and every dataview and run it in the foreground. As the number of dataviews are more it will be a toughtime for the administrator to run for all the dataviews in the foreground.

I have used the following in the macro

ROW_INPUT(1)

ROW_INPUT(0)

Is there any other way to handle (like logic) for the macro.

Thank you

Regards,

Raj

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would instead go for two key figures.

The first key figure will be editable and the other need not be editable. The first one can be copied over to the other everyday in the first three days. It can be left alone on the rest of the days.