cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Assets Initialization Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one tell me how to overcome this error " DI-API: ErrNo=-5002, ErrMsg= [OITM.ItmsGrpCod] , 'The connected value '100' was not found in table Item Groups' " as this error happen during the initialization of Fixed Assets.

Regards

Grayson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am afraid your item group with code 100 is not available in your database item group table. Check it using SQL query : select itmsgrpcod from OITB where itmsgrpcod = '100'

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes with SQL Query it is not there so how to recover the Item Group with code 100?

Regards,

Grayson

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not so sure but if you have no transaction yet using item group code '100', you could define item group with code 100 in admin module --> setup --> inventory --> item groups.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I have manage to get Item Group Code "100" in which help me for the initialization of fixed assets.

Best Regards

Grayson

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What version of SAP B1 your using and what localization, the Fixed Assets addon only works for the european localization, it will not work for the US localization. On the portal you can find compatibility chart of this addon.

Regards,

WB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A'm using SAP Business One 2005 A (6.80.318) SP:01 PL 10 and it is UK Localization.

Best Regards

Grayson