Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy transaction CO19

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need to make invisible some button in main screen in co19 (screen 500).

i do not to make a repair, so i copy this transaction,i get a lot of messages and pf-status that is missing.

qa.

1.can i copy this co19 to zco19?what tables i need to populate to make it work,an pf-status too.

2.there a is another solution for this (more simple).

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use transaction variant (transaction SHD0) but I don't know if this fullfill your requirement.

Other way is to extend standard transaction. in transaction se80 type program SAPLBBP_BID_INV (transaction BBP_AUCTION belongs to this program) and open transactions node. Right click on BBP_AUCTION transaction and copy it to a new name.

You must remember that, the new transaction will be not work if you don't extend standard initial procedures. Please look at screen 1010 and module INITIALIZE.

You will see couple of performs with sy-tcode field. Your new transaction will not be used in this code and you must extend it.

Rrfer

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=4154699&messageID=3542084

When you copy the standard transactions.. and run you will get errors as .. each transaction has an entry in some database tables... Ensure that you enter this transaction code into the requrired database tables.. and how to know these tables is debug the standard program and find in which tables its looking for to start the transaction...

Regards

vasu

0 Kudos

shd0 dont give the option to make this invisible