Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing one problem right now in SNP planning book,

I have released the forecast from DP to SNP, when i try to see it in SNP planning book, i am not able to load product in the Planning book and system gives error message 'Conflict Identified between selection and Key figures to be used'.

System gives the analysis as below;

Your selection condition in the shuffler encompass the following SNP aggregates;

9AMALO as Display attribute of the object selection

9AMALO as an extended condition of the object selection

the key figure 9ADFCST is not assigned to any of these SNP aggregates in the ZUKI_9ASNP02 Planning area.

Procedure: Choose different selection condition or change to a different data view.

i have given the selection condition as APO-Location Product. Also in data view key figure is 9AAFCST which i have tried to change to 9ADFCST but it revert back to earlier one.

if somebody can give suggestion in this matter!!

Thanks

Regards

Jignesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Check with the OSS note 885894.

Regards,

Siva.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

I got the same error once in the past. Make sure that you assigned 9ADFCST to your aggregates in Planning area maintenance. Also make sure that you are in the same the selection profile that you need to be in your left hand side menus.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JIGNESH,

Check if the 9AMALO aggregate of the SNP planning areas you use contain a key figure for the forecast 9ADFCST.

If it does not, assign a corresponding key figure to it:

Start the 'SNP and DP Administration' transaction (/SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN).

Select the planning area and choose the 'Change' function from the context menu.

On the 'Key Figure Assgmt' tab page select the required key figure and choose the 'Assign to 9AMALO' function from the context menu.

Then save the planning area.

After you enhance the 9AMALO aggregate, you must update any DataSources that are based on this aggregate (for example, call Transaction /SAPAPO/SDP_EXTR and choose 'Repair DataSource').

Best Regards

Alper Myumyun