Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR Message tick in PO Header.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We want to have three scenarios as below:

1. When GR is made against a PO, the user who creates a PO should get a mail that GR has been made. There is a check box in PO header for "GR message" which is used for the same purpose.But I do not know how to configure it.Can anyone tell me about this.Also does the mail come at SAP business workplace or the mail inbox on microsoft outlook.

2.When gate entry for material is made the buyer should receive email that material has entered the factory gate.

3. When PO has been created & PO number is generated by system, the PO goes for release. When the PO is saved the system should give a message to the manager who releases the PO saying that one PO has been created & awaiting release.

Can anyone help me out on this???

Waiting for your reply,

Nandan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

2.gate entry you have to use user exit for this with abap help.

regards

venkadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>1. When GR is made against a PO, the user who creates a PO should get a mail that GR has been made. There is a check box in PO header for "GR message" which is used for the same purpose.But I do not know how to configure it.Can anyone tell me about this.Also does the mail come at SAP business workplace or the mail inbox on microsoft outlook.</b>

unless u maintain settings to send to different id the user will get meassae in his inbox of business work place

<b>3. When PO has been created & PO number is generated by system, the PO goes for release. When the PO is saved the system should give a message to the manager who releases the PO saying that one PO has been created & awaiting release.</b>

u will get messages when release with workflow done

Ravi

former_member1191447
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Ravikumar...

But could you please tell what is the configurationto be done for this.Because I did GR after giving the tick in check box for GR message in PO header, but I did not get a mail in SAP Business workplace.

Also for second point could you tell the config to be done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nandan,

Right now I am working on mail message to PO creator when GR is posted against that PO which exactly matches with requirement number 1 in your thread.

Can you please give me some insights about how you managed to solve this issue?

I tried to change MLGR output type. But with my limited knowledge of condition techniques I am unable to move forward.

Any help regarding this is appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

Bharat.