cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM - Display Transfer Requirements in LB10

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new at WM and trying to learn as I go. When using LB10 to dipslay Open Transfer Requirements, I am having a problem that I can not solve. There are items appearing as Open Transfer Requirements, but the the Auto TO Creation Flag is set to 1. I have checked the Control Cycle and compared it to seveal different Part NUmbers which are working correclty and I can not see any differences. The problem does appear to be common to 1 supply area only. The Transfer Requirement is being generated from PK13N, the KANBAN Board. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have figured out why the items were showing the Auto TO Creation Flag as being set to 1, but yet the Transfer Posting was not taking place, thus the item was appearing in LB10. The culprit is the FM being called below in a background task.

CALL FUNCTION 'L_COMMUNICATION_TO_CREATE' IN BACKGROUND TASK      
   AS SEPARATE UNIT 

The problem was that there were several items stuck in the qRFC for this Supply Area. Once I cleared the RFC Queue everything began working properly for this Supply Area and I haven't had a problem since.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether the program RLAUTA10 scheduled with the correct variants. This converts the TR to TO in background and uses the Auto TO indicator to select TRs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls. check at the movement type level, whether you have got the entry 'A' for Auto TO creation for the concerned movement type.

Thanks

Aktar

Reward if it is useful.