cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how find program to smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I have given smartform how could i check which program w se38 is connected with it and in which it is created?

Regards,

Joanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have already given some tips, did you tried that one,

From NACE, Select the application type. Normally for Slaes we have V1, smae way you will have the application type, seelct that and press utput types, then select the Output type then press processing routines, then you will get the Program name and the layout name

Regards

Sudheer

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joanna,

You can find the program assigned to a smartfoorm using the <b>NACE</b> transaction. Select <b>Application Area</b>, then click on <b>OUTPUT TYPES</b>.

Hope this resolves your query.

Regards

Nagaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I don't have application area.

regards,

Joanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In table <b>TNAPR</b> u will get the program name which is calling ur smartform.

regards,

sujatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If ur smartform attached to some Y or Z driver Program, then it is difficult to find out. Becauce FM for Smartform is changed at runtime. Our Y or Z Program get current FM for SmartForms by FM 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'.

In table TPANR, U can find those smartforms & Program names which are attached with some output type.

And also look at the transaction code NACE, there you can find the Driver program and also the samrtform name under the output type

Regards

Sudheer