cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade Promotion Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can some one throw some light on Trade Promotion Management(TPM).

How do I start learning TPM?

Please send me any material pertaining to TPM.My mail ID is

<b> jayapalreddy.b@gmail.com</b>

Regards,

Jayapal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could not find any config guides in OSS. If those anybody having worked on TPM and have any documentation, please help me out.

Regards,

Jayapal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayapal,

Trade promotion management is all about how to spend trade funds for promoting the Products. In a typical scenario we have a Brand owner and various middle men (direct and indirect) could be Wholesaler or could be somebody who does the Packing stuff for a Barnd owner or Bottling if its a Bewerage industry.

Brand owner or Manufacturer lets the middle man have a rebate for the volume he is accepting and he can have rebate for the stock he's pushing to the retailer its based on Volume and Shipment. There are Causals for the Retailer which indicates how the product is doing after promotion.

TPM is integrated with BPS of SEM for the traffic lights of the Keyfigure planning and ECC for Rebate and Condition Processing and Middleware for communication across SAP components like BW. Info about TPM is stored in BW. Condition types are derived from Key-figure planning and TPM id is stored on CO-PA for budgeting and control.

There are 5-10 scenarios all together.

We have funds planning and funds integration at various stages of Trade promotion.

Hope this helps.

Please reward with points.

regards,

Muralidhar Prasad.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

First of all I would like to thank u for giving me an overview of the topic.

Please send me documents on TPM and also send me various scena-

ious.As a CRM Functional consultant what is our role.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jayapal.

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

The TPM related docs will be available on the following links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/14/98e24044b80b06e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Hope this will help

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>